28th June was the date that I’ve been arrived at UITM Segamat. In that time I feel so uncomfortable with the situation. This is my first time that I’m been living alone without my family, thankfully in segamat I find my school mate. Start from that day I’m can accept the environment of UITM segamat.
During my first lesson in UITM was BEL and it was thought by PN. Nazhatulshima bt Nolan. In the class we have ask to introduce our self by making our own trademark and my trademark was `THINK LOGIC’. It was interesting and also make me know my new classmate lot faster. After the introduction of our self, my lecturer ask my class to make an album of our own. That was my first assignment, at the night I start making my album with piece of paper and I make my own design by drawing with a pencil. My album look so simple as I am(hmm, maybe not so simple). Album that I’ve been create are relate to my life from 1st day I got my offer letter to further my study at UITM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope to read about your songs soon.
Post a Comment