Sunday, August 24, 2008

ESSAY-experience living away from home

Is a different life between living at home and living away from home that I have experience. when at home, I didn’t care about how to manage time and how to live independent. Since I start moved to UITM’Segamat that was 28th June 2008, I’ve been though to do many thing by myself and all those thing that I’ve been through now has change a lot myself.

First lesson that I’ve though in my new life is how to manage my time by making a personal schedule in my normal life before I been in this place. I the person that hard to wake early in the morning, usually my mother will be yalarm clock to wake me up. Starting from my new life I’ve learn how to wake early and it by myself. Another thing about time that I’ve learn, I can manage my time by not wasting it by making a timetable. So that I get a time to enjoy and study.

Second, I also have learn to manage my money every day that I got to spend it for a month. I spend my money by make a budget list to bought useful thing such as stationery, books, food and other. By budgeting method I can plan my money in future and also decrease my parent burden. In the ends of the money, if there is got a balance keep it to next by keep it my account.

Other lesson, in this place and in this new life I have gained my confident level which I become more outgoing and become brave to present myself. Becoming a confident person I got a lots of new friend that always help me to do something and also give me an opportunity to express my opinion. When my confident is raise I can manage to do assignment effectively and efficiently in same time my work become smoother.

In short, life in campus and life at home it a lot of different, which more independent than at home. Lastly, life right now is lot tough because no one will tell us what to do and what we shouldn’t do.

No comments: